In celebration of Ireland's Wild Atlantic Way, Chef David Corbett created these seafood recipes that spotlight the best of the fresh catch from Ireland's coast.
1. Melt the butter in a large pan. Add the diced onion, leek, carrot, and potato and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Add the wine and bring to a boil. Toss in the mussels and cover to steam.
3. When the mussels open, remove them from the pan and set aside.
4. Add the fish stock and cream to the pan and bring to a simmer.
5. Add the white fish and lobster and simmer until the fish is cooked.
6. Remove the mussels from their shells and add them to the chowder.
7. Check seasoning and add tarragon and green onions.
8. Serve immediately in deep bowls with Irish wheaten loaf or crusty sourdough. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Lke this recipe? Try these too: