Grilled Pineapple with Honey Glaze
This recipe is especially tasty with frozen yogurt.
1. In a large glass baking dish, whisk together the honey, lime juice, and grated lime peel.
2. Peel the pineapple and cut crosswise into 6 rounds. Remove the core and discard.
3. Add the pineapple to the baking dish and turn to coat, then cover with plastic wrap and allow to marinate for 1 hour.
4. Prepare the grill (medium heat). Remove the pineapple from the marinade (reserve marinade) and grill until golden brown, about 3 minutes per side.
5. Transfer to a serving dish and pour the reserved marinade over. Sprinkle with mint.
Serve warm or chilled.
Recipe developed by Kendall College, School of Culinary Arts.