Prep: 10 min
Cook: 10 min
Total: 35 min
Note: If you can’t find nectarines, you can use plums instead.
1. Coat a grill rack or broiler-pan rack with cooking spray. Preheat the grill or broiler.
2. Place the snapper in a shallow dish.
3. Pour 1/2 cup of the orange juice over the fillets, turning to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the nectarines, banana, onion, pepper, cilantro, sugar, salt, and the remaining 2 tablespoons orange juice. Toss gently to mix.
5. Remove the snapper from the orange juice. Discard the juice.
6. Place the fillets on the prepared rack. Grill or broil 4 to 5 minutes per side, or until the fish flakes easily. Serve topped with the fruit salsa.
Nutritional Facts per serving:
Fat: 2.3 g
Saturated fat: 0.5 g
Cholesterol: 52.5 mg
Sodium: 165.3 mg
Carbohydrates: 19.4 g
Total sugars: 13.6 g
Dietary fiber: 2.2 g
Protein: 30.4 g
Courtesy of Rodale Healthy Recipe Finder.