1. Heat oven to 400°F with rack in center position. Coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Lay chicken on work surface. Lifting up attached tenders, place one-quarter of the cheese on each breast and spread with 1/2 tablespoon of the mustard. Place tenders back over filling.
3. Wrap 2 slices of the prosciutto around each breast, overlapping them slightly to enclose filling. Put on prepared pan.
4. Bake until chicken is cooked through, about 20 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes.
5. Bring a pot of water to a boil while chicken bakes. Add broccolini and cook until just tender, about 5 minutes. Transfer with tongs to plates. Serve chicken with broccolini.
Nutritional Facts per serving
Calories 383.9 cal
Fat 14.1 g
Saturated fat 5.8 g
Cholesterol 149 mg
Sodium 1025.1 mg
Carbohydrates 10 g
Total sugars 3.4 g
Dietary fiber 1.6 g
Protein 53 g
Healthy Recipe Courtesy of Rodale Recipe Finder
Photo: Hector Sanchez