UNCLE MATT'S ORGANIC "LOVE AT FIRST SIP" SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. A purchase or payment will not improve your chances of winning. The LOVE AT FIRST SIP SWEEPSTAKES (the "Sweepstakes") starts at 12:00 AM Eastern Time ("ET") on MARCH 12, 2013 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on July 12, 2013 (the "Promotion Period"). Eastern Time shall control for all purposes of this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is governed by these Official Rules, and is subject to all applicable U.S. federal, state and local laws, and provincial or territorial laws, and is void wherever prohibited by law.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of 50 United States and District of Columbia (excluding residents of Guam, Puerto Rico, and all other U.S. territories and possessions), who are 18 years of age or older and the age of majority in his/her state, province, or territory of residence at the time of entry. Any individuals who have, within one year prior to the start date of the Sweepstakes, performed services for Sponsors, or their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and successor companies or any organizations responsible for fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Sweepstakes or supplying any prize, and the immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win the prize. "Immediate family members" shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. "Household members" shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year, whether related or not. Mechanically altered or reproduced Entries are not eligible. In order to enter the Sweepstakes or receive the prize, you must fully comply with the Official Rules, and by entering you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsors, whose decisions shall be binding and final in all respects, and you certify that you are eligible to enter.
2. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, visit http://rodale.oneroofmedia.us/og/?sweep=uncle-matts (the "Web Site") during the Promotion Period and completely fill out all the required fields on the entry form, including first and last name, complete home mailing address (no P.O. Boxes), daytime telephone number (including area code), date of birth and e-mail address. Then submit your entry form to the Web Site (the "Entry" or "Entries"). ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY11:59 PM ET, July 12, 2013. Limit one (1) Entry per person per e-mail address per day throughout the Promotion Period. Entries by the same person in excess of the limits stated herein will be disqualified. Entries submitted to the Web Site will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of the entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
3. RANDOM DRAWING; ODDS OF WINNING: Sponsors will randomly select the winner(s) from among all eligible entries received on July 15, 2013. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
4. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winner(s) will be notified by e-mail using the information provided on his/her Entry, on or about July 20, 2013. Sponsors will then send to potential winner(s) by e-mail, at the e-mail address on his/her Entry, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability, Publicity Release, unless prohibited by law, and any other documentation that Sponsors require (the "Affidavit"). In order to redeem his/her prize, potential winner(s) shall sign, have notarized, and return to Sponsors the Affidavit within fourteen (14) days from the date Sponsors sent the Affidavit. Any guest (his/her parent/legal guardian if a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor) shall sign, have notarized and return to Sponsors a Liability Release, Publicity Release, unless prohibited by law, and any other documentation that Sponsors require within fourteen (14) days after receipt by the potential winner(s). In the event: (a) potential winner(s) cannot be reached for whatever reason after a reasonable effort has been exerted based on the information stated in the Entry, (b) of noncompliance with the above or within any of the aforesaid time periods, (c) potential winner is found to be ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or receive the prize, (d) potential winner cannot or does not comply with the Official Rules, (e) potential winner's prize notification or Affidavit is returned as undeliverable for whatever reason, or (f) potential winner fails to fulfill the Affidavit-related obligations, the potential winner shall be disqualified from the Sweepstakes and an alternate potential winner may be selected, at Sponsors' sole discretion, from among the other eligible entries received. Winner selection is under the supervision of Sponsors, whose decisions are final and binding in all respects. If entrant's e-mail address, telephone number, or home mailing address changes after he/she enters the Sweepstakes, it is the entrant's sole responsibility to notify Sponsors by postal mailing notice to the address stated below to be received before the end of the Promotion Period.
5. PRIZES: The approximate retail value (the "ARV") of the prize is $5,000.00, and consists of a trip for four (4) (winner and three (3) guests) to Orlando, Florida. The trip includes round-trip coach class airfare tickets for winner and three (3) guests from a major commercial airport in the Continental United States closest to the winner's residence to Orlando, FL (unless the winner resides within a 250 mile radius of Walt Disney World in Orland, FL and then Uncle Matt's will reimburse winner for the reasonable cost of ground transportation), two (2) standard rooms with a maximum capacity of 4 persons for 3 nights at the Walt Disney World Resort selected by Uncle Matt's; two-day tickets to Walt Disney World Resort for winner and three (3) guests; an educational grove tour to Uncle Matt's Organic's citrus groves in Clermont, Florida for winner and three (3) guests, coupons for 8 free Uncle Matt's 59 oz juices, 4 reusable thermal bags, 4 Uncle Matt's Organic t-shirts. The total ARV of all prizes awarded is $5,000.00. There is a total of one (1) prize to be awarded to one (1) winner. Actual value of trip depends on dates of travel and winner's residency and departure city. Winner shall not receive the difference between the actual value of the trip and the ARV in the form of a credit, monetary equivalent, or any additional prize. Trip reservations must be made at least one month prior to trip, and are subject to availability. Trip must be completed by March 31, 2014. Only electronic airline tickets will be issued, if available. In the event winner lives within 250 miles of Philadelphia, PA, Sponsors, in its sole discretion, may award alternative travel arrangement in lieu of airfare. Winner's travel guest must be the age of majority in his or her state of residency or winner must be guest's-parent or legal guardian. Parent or legal guardian must accompany a traveling minor at all times. Winner and travel companion will be required to travel together to and from the same point of origin. Prior to travel, winner and travel companion may be responsible for obtaining the proper travel documentation (e.g., passports). Winner and travel companion hereby release Sponsors from any duty to provide, check or verify any and all necessary passports, visas and tourist cards, birth certificates, vaccination certificates and any other travel or entry requirements ("Personal Documents"). Sponsors shall not have any responsibility for the replacement of lost or stolen Personal Documents or tickets, coupons, vouchers, receipts or other documents pertaining to the prize ("Travel Documents") once the Travel Documents have been provided to winner and travel companion. Certain reasonable travel restrictions such as holiday "black-out" dates or periods may apply. Dates of travel are subject to change at Sponsors' sole discretion. All other expenses not specifically listed herein are solely the winner's responsibility including, but not limited to, transportation costs into the Continental United States, sales taxes, gratuities, meals, ground transportation to/from winner's residence to/from airport, and all incidental expenses. Prize subject to any and all applicable terms and conditions. Any depictions of prizes are for illustrative purposes only. All federal, state and local taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner will be sent an IRS Federal 1099-MISC tax form for the retail value of any prize at or above $600. No transfer, refund, substitution or replacement of prize permitted, except that Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value (or cash equivalent). ARV of all prizes is in U.S. dollars. All prizes will be awarded within 1 year of receipt of valid and executed winners' affidavit or prize confirmation. Any portion of the prize not accepted or unclaimed and/or unused by the winner will be forfeited and will not be substituted.
7. NO TAMPERING; RIGHT TO CANCEL, MODIFY: Sponsors and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors shall not have any obligation or responsibility, including any responsibility to award any prize to entrants, with regard to: (a) Entries that contain inaccurate information or do not comply with or violate the Official Rules; (b) Entries, prize claims or notifications that are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient, in whole or in part, due to computer, human or technical error of any kind; (c) entrants who have committed fraud or deception in entering or participating in the Sweepstakes or claiming the prize; (d) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (e) any inability of the winner to accept the prize for any reason; (f) if a prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellation, delays or interruptions due to Acts of God, natural disasters, terrorism, weather or any other similar event beyond Sponsors' reasonable control; or (g) any damages, injuries or losses of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from awarding, acceptance, possession, use, misuse, loss or misdirection of any prize or resulting from participating in this promotion or any promotion or prize related activities. Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be (a) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or with any Web sites promoting the Sweepstakes; (b) acting in violation of the Official Rules; or (c) entering or attempting to enter the Sweepstakes multiple times through the use of multiple e-mail addresses or the use of any robotic or automated devices to submit entries. If Sponsors determine, in their sole discretion, that technical difficulties or unforeseen events compromise the integrity or viability of the Sweepstakes, Sponsors reserve the right to void the entries at issue, and/or terminate the relevant portion of the Sweepstakes promotion, including the entire Sweepstakes promotion, and/or modify the Sweepstakes and/or conduct a random drawing to award the prize(s) using all eligible entries received as of the termination date. If the Sweepstakes is terminated or modified due to technical difficulties or unforeseen events prior to the expiration date of the Promotion Period, notice will be posted at www.OrganicGardening.com/LoveAtFirstSip.
8. RELEASE OF LIABILITY; DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY; FORUM SELECTION CLAUSE: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants and winner agree to release and hold harmless Sponsors and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors ("Released Parties"), from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury (including emotional distress), and/or death which may occur in connection with preparation for, or participation in, the Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of the prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and for any claims or causes of action based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Released Parties assume no responsibility for any injury or damage to entrants or to any other person's computer, regardless of how caused, relating to or resulting from entering or downloading materials or software in connection with this Sweepstakes. Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant or Sponsors in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. In addition, any dispute relating to the Sweepstakes (including these Official Rules) shall be brought in the appropriate state or federal court having jurisdiction over the subject matter located in the County of Lehigh, Pennsylvania. Entrants hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non conveniens or lack of personal jurisdiction they may have.
9. LIST OF WINNERS; FUTURE SWEEPSTAKES/CONTESTS: A winners' list will be posted on the Web Site on or about August 20, 2013, or to receive a list of the winners after August 20, 2013, by mail send a self-addressed envelope, with applicable U.S. postage affixed (VT state residents only may omit return postage), to: Love At First Sip Sweepstakes, Organic Gardening, Rodale Inc., 400 South Tenth Street, Emmaus, PA 18049, Attn: Ginger Horsford, or by e-mail send an e-mail to OGDcustserv@rodale.com, and in the body of the e-mail type: 'Please e-mail me the winner's list for the Love at First Sip Sweepstakes.
10. SPONSOR: The Sponsors of the Sweepstakes are Rodale Inc., 400 South Tenth Street, Emmaus, PA 18098-0099, and Uncle Matt's Organic, P.O. Box 120187, Clermont, FL 34712.
RETAIL VALUE $5,000.00
NUMBER OF PRIZES 1
ODDS OF WINNING Depend on the Total Number of Eligible Entries Received