1. Core 4 small apples with apple corer.
2. Thinly slice apples and 3 celery ribs with knife or mandoline. Toss apples in 1 tbsp lemon juice.
3. Whisk together 1/2 cup buttermilk, 2 tbsp cider vinegar, 1 tsp honey, 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce, and sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste for dressing.
4. Create 4 salad stacks, dividing apple slices, celery, 3 oz blue cheese crumbles, celery leaves, and 1/3 cup toasted walnut pieces evenly among serving plates.
5. Drizzle with dressing and season with more pepper.
Nutritional Facts per serving
Calories 243.4 cal
Fat 13.2 g
Saturated Fat 4.8 g
Cholesterol 17.2 mg
Sodium 361.9 mg
Carbohydrates 26.8 g
Total Sugars 19.4 g
Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
Protein 7.7 g