Prep: 12 min
Cook: 8 min
Total: 20 min
1. Whisk 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch, 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce, and 2 tablespoons each dry sherry and hoisin in a small bowl.
2. Heat 2 teaspoons canola oil in a large nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat.
3. Add 1 tablespoon each minced fresh ginger and garlic and stir-fry 1 minute. Add a 14-ounce bag coleslaw mix and 1/2 cup chopped scallions and stir-fry until just wilted, about 3 minutes.
4. Add 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken and soy sauce mixture.
5. Toss until heated through. Drizzle with 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil.
6. Serve wrapped in eight 6" flour tortillas, warmed in the microwave, and, if desired, additional hoisin for spreading on the tortillas and chopped scallions for sprinkling over the filling.
Nutritional Facts per serving
Calories 369.2 cal
Fat 12.4 g
Saturated Fat 2.7 g
Cholesterol 51.8 mg
Sodium 897.9 mg
Carbohydrates 43.8 g
Total Sugars 7.5 g
Dietary Fiber 5 g
Protein 20.4 g
Courtesy of the Rodale Healthy Recipe Finder.