To save calories, look for unsweetened coconut flakes in the natural section of your supermarket or at health-food stores.
Prep: 15 min
Cook: 15 min
Total: 1 hr 5 min
1. Coat a grill rack or broiler pan with organic cooking spray. Preheat the grill or broiler.
2. In a large bowl, combine the oil, garam masala, turmeric, pepper, and 4 tablespoons of the lime juice. Add the chicken, tossing to coat. Let stand for 30 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the yogurt, coconut, cucumber, mint, salt, honey, and remaining lime juice. Cover and refrigerate.
4. Steam the broccoli for 2 minutes or until bright green. Thread the marinated chicken cubes on eight 12-inch metal or presoaked bamboo skewers, alternating with onion wedges and broccoli florets.
5. Grill or broil 6" from the heat for 8 to 12 minutes, turning occasionally, until browned and the chicken is no longer pink.
6. Serve with the yogurt mixture.
Nutritional Facts per serving
Calories 330 cal
Fat 8 g
Saturated Fat 2.7 g
Cholesterol 99.9 mg
Sodium 325.6 mg
Carbohydrates 20.5 g
Total Sugars 6.9 g
Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
Protein 46.4 g
For more great recipes, check out the Rodale Healthy Recipe Finder.