This creamy dressing would also be delicious on poached chicken breasts or salmon. Make sure to zest the lemon before juicing it.
To make dressing:
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together all of the dressing ingredients until well
combined. Set aside.
To make salad:
1. Fill a large bowl halfway with cold water and add several ice cubes; set aside.
2. Fill a large stockpot three-quarters full of salted water and bring to a boil.
3. Add the shrimp and boil for 3 minutes, or until bright pink.
4. Drain and immediately plunge shrimp into the ice water for a few minutes, to stop the cooking process.
5. Drain and cut shrimp into 1/2-inch pieces.
6. Add shrimp to dressing and stir to coat.
7. Line a large, shallow salad bowl or serving plate with arugula and top with shrimp.
8. Garnish with lemon slices if desired.