These look especially cute made as mini muffins, but you can also make them in standard muffin tins. If you make the larger muffins, increase the baking time to 12 to 15 minutes and place 2 strawberry halves on each unbaked muffin.
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a 24-cup minimuffin tin with paper liners.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, and salt. In a large measuring cup, whisk together eggs, milk, butter, and vanilla.
3. Add milk mixture to flour mixture and stir just until well blended. Scoop batter into prepared muffin cups, filling each 2/3 full. Top each with a strawberry half.
4. Bake muffins until tops are golden and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 10 to 12 minutes. Cool in pan for 10 minutes before glazing.
5. In a small bowl, mix confectioners' sugar with lemon juice and stir until smooth. Drizzle muffins with glaze and allow to cool completely.
Makes 24 mini muffins
Recipe from Start Fresh, by Tyler Florence.