1. Cook the asparagus in boiling salted water for 3 to 5 minutes.
2. Remove the slices with a slotted spoon, drop them into ice water, and then drain them.
3. Place the noodles in the pot of boiling water for 30 seconds to warm them.
4. Then drain the noodles and put them in a large bowl.
5. Add the asparagus and the remaining ingredients—the tomatoes, green peas, mozzarella, basil, lemon juice, olive oil, and salt and pepper—and toss everything together.
Nutritional Facts per serving:
Fat: 6.8 g
Saturated fat: 3.8 g
Cholesterol: 22.1 mg
Sodium: 185.8 mg
Carbohydrates: 14.7 g
Total sugars: 7.3 g
Dietary fiber: 5 g
Protein: 11 g
Courtesy of Rodale Healthy Recipe Finder.