Prep: 15 min
Cook: 7 min
Total: 22 min
1. Coat four 6 ounce custard cups or 5 ounce ramekins with oil.
2. To prepare custard: Pour 1/4 cup of the milk into small, heatproof bowl, sprinkle with gelatin, and let stand 5 minutes. Place bowl in larger bowl of hot water and stir until gelatin dissolves.
3. Meanwhile, in medium saucepan, combine sugar, clementine zest, salt, and the remaining milk and bring just to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to low and cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently, at a bare simmer. Remove from heat. Stir in gelatin mixture and juice. Pour through fine strainer into 4 cup glass measuring cup.
4. Evenly divide milk mixture among custard cups. Chill, loosely covered, for at least 3 hours until set, or up to 1 day.
5. To prepare sauce: In medium saucepan, combine blueberries, sugar, and water. Cook over medium heat, stirring, 5 minutes or until softened and sauce forms. Sauce can be refrigerated, tightly covered, up to 1 week.
6. Dip bottom of each custard cup into bowl of hot water about 10 seconds and run table knife around edge. Invert onto serving plates and serve with sauce
Nutritional Facts per serving
Calories 145.6 cal
Fat 3.9 g
Saturated fat 2 g
Cholesterol 10.7 mg
Sodium 53.2 mg
Carbohydrates 24.1 g
Total sugars 21.8 g
Dietary fiber 1.4 g
Protein 4.7 g
Courtesy of the Rodale Healthy Recipe Finder.