The spicy seasonings are the perfect complement to fresh sweet corn.
Prep: 5 min
Cook: 25 min
Total: 30 min
1. Preheat the grill or broiler.
2. Place the corn in a single layer in an extra heavy duty foil cooking bag.
3. Add the butter, scallions, and mesquite seasoning.
4. Close the bag.
5. Fold tightly several times to seal.
6. Place the bag in a broiler pan.
7. Grill or broil for 25 minutes, or until sizzling hot, occasionally rotating and shaking the bag to distribute the seasonings.
Nutritional Facts per serving
Calories 97.5 cal
Fat 5.5 g
Saturated fat 2.4 g
Cholesterol 10 mg
Sodium 48.9 mg
Carbohydrates 11.6 g
Total sugars 3.5 g
Dietary fiber 1.5 g
Protein 2.8 g